Monday, May 11, 2009

Natalie's ABC's

Natalie wrote the cutest ABC book at school recently. Here are a few samples. The top one is my favorite. I was laughing so hard at all the things she came up with for each letter. The above one is my FAVORITE. As you can see it is Q for "Quit". Her picture is of the Krustie Krab from SpongeBob. You can see Squidward walking out because he "quits" and Mr. Crabs is inside crying. Isn't that hilarious? Do we watch too much SpongeBob? (o:
O is for On, P is for Pot

M is for Mine (I think that's a tiny picture of her IPod shuffle at the bottom - I know, spoiled - it was Santa!)
N is for Noodls

K is for Kot, L is for Lolepop

A is for Alugatr, B is for Bublebe
I love her drawings...

C is for Cat, D is for Dog

E is for Elufit (elephant), F is for Fan

G is for Grl, H is for Hors

I is for Ice (Icky) - see the girl stepping in gum?
J is for Jup (Jump)

2 comments:

runningfan said...

You've been a busy blogger! I love the ABC book...I'll definitely have to try that with my boys!

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

How cute. I showed Megan and I think she'll want to do this now.